ASILEE is an organic soil conditioner prepared from a range of natural ingredients some of which are cold-pressed seed cakes. The use of Asilee enhances the microbial activity in the soil resulting in increased soil fertility.
- The natural ingredients give it a variety of benefits:
- Turmeric, Mangium, Marigold and Ginger provide a rich source of organic carbon, crucial for the survival of beneficial micro-organisms.
- Sesame and Soya provide a rich source of proteins.
- Neem, Pongamia, Mahwah, Castor, Shea, Cashew and Mustard provide a rich source of Macronutrients crucial for structural support and cell growth, they also perform specific functions such as photosynthesis, water regulation.
- Natural Ores such as Magnesium Ore and Silica provide the essential micro-nutrients.
- Due to the high Carbon / Nitrogen ratio that ASILEE provides, the availability and uptake of N, P, K, and micronutrients are enhanced. This in turn improves the humus content of the soil leading to better soil fertility.
Over time, continuous ASILEE application can help revive dead soils, improve soil texture and structure. When the texture and structure of soils improves, it eventually assists in improved drainage, aeration, and water holding capacity of soils. This in turn enhances root growth eventually leading to healthier and improved yields.