ASILEE is an organic soil conditioner prepared from a range of natural ingredients some of which are cold pressed seed cakes. The use of Asilee enhances the microbial activity in the soil resulting in increased soil fertility.
ASILEE is certified by Ecocert for Organic Farming and has the following advantages when used as recommended:
• Builds soil structure and water holding capacity
• Increases aeration
• Improves nutrient availability and soil texture
Once ASILEE is incorporated into the soil, the decomposition process starts as soon as moisture is available. This produces acids helping to regulate soil pH and electrical conductivity (EC). Carbon dioxide is released in the decomposition process creating a greenhouse type effect beneficial for good root systems. Humic acid is generated and many polysaccharides are evolved leading to improved soil fertility.
Benefits from ASILEE’s natural ingredients
- Turmeric, Mangium, Marigold and Ginger provide a rich source of organic carbon, crucial for the survival of beneficial micro-organisms.
- Sesame and Soya provide a rich source of proteins.
- Neem, Pongamia, Mahwah, Castor, Shea, Cashew and Mustard provide a rich source of Macro nutrients crucial for structural support and cell growth, they also perform specific functions such as photosynthesis, water regulation.
- Natural Ores such as Magnesium Ore and Silica provide the essential micro-nutrients.
- Due to the high Carbon / Nitrogen ratio that ASILEE provides, the availability and uptake of N, P, K and micronutrients is enhanced. This in turn improves humus content of the soil leading to better soil fertility. Over time, continuous ASILEE application can help revive dead soils, improve soil texture and structure. When the texture and structure of soils improves, it eventually assists in improved drainage, aeration and water holding capacity of soils. This in turn enhances root growth eventually leading to healthier and improved yields.
Organic soil conditioner prepared from natural ingredients
Cabbage / Spinach / Sukuma / Kale / Chillies / Capsicum, Tomatoes / Cucurbits (Watermelon, Cucumber, Pumpkin, Zucchini)
|Apply 10g per plant, 2 weeks after transplanting and repeat monthly|
Carrots / French Beans / Onions / Peas
|Apply 50g – 100g per running meter 2-3 weeks after germination / transplanting|
|Banana – New Planting||Apply 100 – 200g per plant, 2 weeks after transplanting|
|Banana – Established||Apply 200 – 500g per plant|
|Coffee – New Planting||Apply 50g – 100g per plant, 4 weeks after transplanting|
|Coffee – Mature||Apply 200 – 400g per plant|
|Forestry||Apply 100g per plant|
|Fruit Trees – New planting|
Avocado, Mango, Paw Paw
|Apply 100g per plant, 2 weeks from transplanting|
|Fruit Trees – Mature|
Avocado, Mango, Paw Paw
|Apply 200 – 400g per plant, prior to onset of rains|
|Ornamental Grass – New Planting|
Arabic, Cape Royal, Kikuyu, Maadi River, Zimbabwe, etc
|Apply 100g / m² two weeks after planting|
|Grass Maintenance||Apply 50g / m² every 3 months|
|Shrubs / Small plants||Apply 20g per plant every 3 months|
|Napier Grass – New Planting||Apply 20g per plant two weeks after transplanting|
|Napier Grass – Maintenance||Apply 100g / m² every 3 months|
|Potatoes||Apply 250 – 500kg / Ha at planting|
|Sugarcane||Apply 250 – 500kg / Ha at planting|
|Tea – New Planting||Apply 10g per plant, 2 weeks from planting. Repeat every 3 months|
|Tea – Mature||Apply 1 Tonne / Ha or 100g / m² twice a year|
Wheat / Maize / Barley
|Apply 300 kg / Ha or 30g / m² with seed and fertiliser|